« I was thinking we could do a list of the people we’d like to meet throughout history. Anyone dead or alive. Relative, movie star, singer, etc. »
- Charles Dickens: My favorite writer
- My grandparents: I’ve lost all of my grandparents now, but I’d love the chance to share a meal with them again. I feel like some of them died before I got a chance to appreciate their wisdom.
- William Shakespeare: I have a *lot* of questions for this man!
- Jesus Christ: Again, so many questions I’d like to ask.
- Barack and Michelle Obama: I find both of these people to be passionate and thoughtful.
- Oprah Winfrey: She’s met everyone, so I’m sure she has some great stories to tell!.
- Richard Branson: The guy is crazy brilliant and so passionate.
Who would you invite to your dinner table if you had the chance?